One of the most important aspects of any successful organization is to have a clearly defined company culture. The culture of your organization will influence the communication within your teams, the productivity of staff members, how engaged employees are with their work and much more.
Many organizations form partnerships with MSPs and BPOs to build a successful enterprise, but what does that mean as company culture expands to external teams?
In this blog we will explore why company culture is so important and how a few innovative outsourced call centers (such as Advantage Communications) are promoting client culture through client branding.
What is company culture?
Company culture is created by every single aspect of an organization, from its company mission, values, ethics, expectations, how it cultivates business growth, its encouragement of healthy day-to-day attitudes and behaviours, the perks it offers to employees and much more.
According to John Coleman of the Harvard Business Review, there are six components that make up a great company culture:
- Vision: This is simply your organization’s mission statement and what you are setting out to accomplish.
- Values: Your company values are built on its vision, and are the foundation of your company culture.
- Practices: This is the day-to-day operations of your company, from how you treat employees, how you interact with customers and more. Your practices should match your company’s values.
- People: The employees and workers that work with/for your company should be representative of your mission statement and values.
- Narrative: This is your unique-selling-point, the story you tell prospective customers about what you are trying to achieve. A narrative is more powerful when identified, shaped, and retold as a part of your firm’s ongoing culture.
- Place: Whether geographic, architecture or aesthetic design of the office, place impacts the values and behaviors of the people in your workplace.
Why is company culture important?
The creation of a fantastic company culture is not only important for employee engagement, happiness and retention, it also sets your organization up for tangible business growth.
A great company culture will help to ensure your organization is efficient, productive, profitable, has room for growth and much more. You’ll be set up perfectly to wow your clients, drive revenue growth and expand your business.
Here are a few statistics on just how company culture can give your organization a competitive advantage:
- Employees’ overall ratings of their company’s qualities - like collaboration, work environment, as well as mission and value alignment - are 20% higher at companies with strong cultures (CultureIQ).
- Companies with strong cultures saw a four times increase in revenue growth (Forbes).
- 94% of executives and 88% of employees believe a distinct workplace culture is important to business success (Deloitte).
Where does your outsourced call center come into this?
While any successful nearshore call center will already have its own company culture that is likely different to your organization’s own, a few of the very best outsourced call centers are taking things to the next level with client branding.
By creating an area in the office of the call center that is branded for a particular client with key messages and imagery - as well as taking the time to train agents specifically for your brand’s personality - Advantage Communications creates a team of experts ready to deliver a superior customer experience, all within the context of your company culture!
Here’s a video tour of the FLOW brand experience center at the ACI facility in Jamaica.
Our highly skilled customer service agents work as brand ambassadors for your company - meaning they are fully engaged, passionate and committed to learning about and personify your brand.
ACI agents are immersed in the products and services your company offers, and the overall values and mission statement that your brand represents. This means they provide a superior customer service for your customers, with proactive support and in-depth knowledge.
Ready to learn more about how Advantage Communication can transform your customer service strategy through our unique and innovative client branding? Contact our team of experts today for more information.